Glowing Part-Time/Internship Employment Opportunity
The Buzz on Firefly
The Firefly Group, a full-service marketing, public relations and community outreach consulting firm, has a glowing part-time employment opportunity for the right individual to join our team as a summer intern (or potentially a longer-term position.)
Founded in 2003, Firefly provides marketing, branding, public relations, social and digital media management, website development, community outreach and event management services to a wide range of clients, primarily located in Martin and St. Lucie County. We serve businesses of all sizes and industries, non-profit organizations, and government agencies.
Firefly offers an exciting and creative work environment and is seeking a self-motivated, creative, enthusiastic, individual for an internship or part-time position in our “jar” (a.k.a. the office.) The right person will thrive in an ever changing, fast-paced, deadline-oriented, fun, family-friendly environment. Being a team player and enjoying a collaborative atmosphere must be a genuine part of your personality.
- Strong organizational and administrative capabilities
- Experience with social media content management, email marketing, online research
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Other skills: event management, graphic design, video editing, experience with Adobe Create Suite, Photoshop and Canva a plus
- Client/Project Management – community outreach, list management, logistical support
- Social media content development and management; e-mail marketing coordination
- Event management for non-profit fundraisers and community outreach meetings
- General administrative support